HERITAGE TENNIS CLUB
The Arlington Heights Park District is continuing to take its tennis programming and facilities game to the next level with the announcement of a major expansion and renovation of its 53,350 square-foot and nearly 45 year-old Heritage Tennis Club located on the north side of the city.
The transformative renovation will include improvements to the indoor court building, storm water management and will bring an additional 2,256 square-feet multi-purpose room to the north side of the club.
The $2.4 million dollar capital improvement project began Monday, April 4, 2016 and is scheduled to be completed mid-Fall 2016.
- Design exterior sign(s)
- Develop brand identity
- Update the current logo to give club a high end, but approachable feel.
- Develop wayfinding
- Find creative executions on site.
- Exterior Branding Concepts
- Color Palate (inspired by furniture and previous brand)
- Member event/previous posters
- Way-finding (as its developed)