ARLINGTON LAKES GOLF CLUB
Located in the heart of the Northwest suburbs of Chicago, Arlington Lakes Golf Club boasts a rich tradition of being the kind of golf course people love to call home.
On January 13, 2015, the Park Board of Commissioners voted to proceed with the first major renovation of the ALGC course since opening its doors in 1979. The Arlington Lakes Golf Club underwent an extensive $2 million renovation. Its new features and trends have re-awakened the 36-year old municipal golf course, which once served as a Nike Missile Base.
On July 1, 2016, The Arlington Lakes Golf Club Re-"Awoke" to the public.
ABC PRINTING, CHICAGO
SIgns by tomorrow - AH
Divine Signs - Schaumburg
January 2015-July 2016
- Create cross marketing platforms
- Design flags (commemorative)
- Design tee signs (18 holes)
- Design exterior sign that fits within village guidelines
- Design/Brand Launch Giveways
- Create Media Kit
- Create awareness
- Improve Marketing materials
- Create a cohesive look/feel.
- Create way-finding throughout the building
- Update menus
- Main Ground Sign
- From a drab wooden sign to interior lit LED double sided sign.
- A village variance was approved due to the size of the final size.
- 18 Tee signs - Granite
- Cart Return - Granite
- Directional - Granite
- (10) Promotional banners
- Main Exterior Canopy
- Snack Bar Menu
- Green Fees
- Weekly Specials
- Staff Directory
- Special Events
- Updated menus, table top displays, event signage.
- Informational desk signage that prominently feature green fees and weekly specials.
- A gallery wall was installed in the newly renovated bar space
Leading up the launch, we were asked to develop a whole slew of giveaways and memorabilia.
- 20,000 new scorecards .
- 2500 rate cards
- Full scale trade-show display; including a golf plinko game we developed and built in-house.
- 30 commemorative flags and tee flags (Blue, red and white).
- Free golf tees, hats, markers, divot repair, golf balls and commemorative cups
"The Course Awakens" - which was a play on words that coincided with the release when the newest Star Wars movie. As the months went on (and the Star Wars hype died down), we evolved the look and feel for the launch to stand on its on without the movie vibe.